Watchmaker for polishing bracelet

Στην ενότητα αυτή μιλάμε για τεχνικά θέματα που αφορούν τα ωρολόγια(εδώ μπορούν τα μέλη να υποβάλλουν και απορίες σχετικά με τεχνικά θέματα)
Απάντηση
mjano
Been thanked: 0

Watchmaker for polishing bracelet

Δημοσίευση από mjano »

Hello all,

Sorry for my English but although I live in Athens for few years now... my Greek is still very bad :-)
I found this forum while trying to find some good watchmaker here in Athens... and I thought that it would be good idea to ask you guys who has more experience.
The reason I am in a search for a watchmaker is because I would like to do a polishing on my watch bracelet.
I have Tissot watch with two tone stainless steel bracelet (it has high polished outer parts and brushed inner parts), and It has really a lot of small (and couple of not so small) scratches which I would like to get rid of :-)
Preferably northern parts of Athens (I live in Marousi), but even if it is not near, but the watchmaker is really good, I don't mind driving to him. (because my biggest fear is to find the bracelet in worse condition that it was before polishing)
Also, can you tell me what can I expect to be the price for this job?

Thank you in advance

PS: If I missed the correct category where I put my topic, moderators are welcomed to move it to the appropriate one :-)
Άβαταρ μέλους
eisenberg
sensei

Re: Watchmaker for polishing bracelet

Δημοσίευση από eisenberg »

Hi mjano and welcome to WFC :sh:

Your topic is on the right category so no worries.

You may want to contact with member aris911 for the bracelet job.He does not live or work in north but he is quite ''flexible'' so you can arrange a meeting in a convenience place for both.

Members with good experiences from other watchmakers should also contact you so you have more options to choose from.
These users thanked the author eisenberg for the post:
mjano (Πέμ Φεβ 28, 2013 9:21 pm)
Rating: 7.69%
Ψάχνω για το τέλειο ρολόι...ελπίζω να μην το βρω ποτέ!
ELBETAKIAS

Δημοσίευση από ELBETAKIAS »

mjano welcome to wfc!!i wish to have a pleasant stay in the forum!
Άβαταρ μέλους
VC222

Δημοσίευση από VC222 »

I agree, Aris is the right person. Bear in mind that polishing such a bracelet requires complete disassembly so it is not a half an hour job; in any case a correct price estimate can be given to you only if the technician takes a look at that bracelet.

A warm welcome from me too!
mjano
Been thanked: 0

Δημοσίευση από mjano »

Thanks a lot guys (specially to Georges)... you are great :good:
I will now get in contact with Aris.

PS: Sorry for the late reply but everything came upon me in last couple of days.
Also I have to postpone my idea of polishing the watch for at least couple of weeks, but it is still for sure on my list.

Thanks again
Απάντηση