Omega Vintage

παλαιοι ονειρεμενοι μηχανισμοι και κομματια
Άβαταρ μέλους
Megalos
Διαχειριστής

Re: Omega Vintage

Δημοσίευση από Megalos »

Μαριε πολυ ενδιαφερον λινκ .... απο τα αρχικα Ωμεγα speed με την καλιμπρα 321 .. ειναι προ-moon ρολοι ..
δυσευρετο και ακριβο πλεον :good:
Το watchfunclub στα μέσα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118633621493682/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/watchfunclub/
Άβαταρ μέλους
antonis_ch

Δημοσίευση από antonis_ch »

Κουκλι Μαριε!! :good:
marios_ch

Δημοσίευση από marios_ch »

SPOTTED: A 1974 Omega Seamaster “Big Blue” In A 1976 Ferrari 308

The 1970s were a decade of capricious design trends. Some have stayed relevant and desirable to this day, like the Genta-designed Jumbos of AP and Patek and others have not fared so well. Omega was all over the design map in the ‘70s. The Speedmaster Professionals of the era, despite some funky cases on the Mark II, III and IV, remain classics. However, some of their pieces were design experiments gone horribly wrong and are better left to foggy memory.

Omega took a left turn in their dive watch lineup, abandoning the classic lines of the ’60s Seamasters for the oblong, geometric and bulbous of the ‘70s. One Seamaster that has stood the test of time despite its oversized helmet-shaped case and bright blue dial, is the Seamaster 120, better known as the Big Blue. We’ve profiled this watch before on HODINKEE but today we’re featuring a pristine example that was spotted on the wrist of HODINKEE reader, Marc Langva.

Marc is also the lucky owner of another ‘70s design icon: a 1976 Ferrari 308 GTB. Like the Omega, the 308 GTB has weathered the passage of time well and remains a milestone in Italian car design, with its angular muscular shape that really moved Ferrari, and supercar, design into a new era. This is a convergence of ‘70s design we can heartily endorse.

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/2011/9/20/ ... ri-30.html
Άβαταρ μέλους
antonis_ch

Τι λες τωρα??! $0$$ :magn:
marios_ch

The Seamaster caliber 352 a collectors view..

Hello everyone....

We all collect differently. I was always drawn to Omega's Seamaster. The first generation bumper Seamasters were introduced in 1948 using a caliber 28.10 bumper movement family. In 1949 Omega moved over to the 3 digit caliber reference and the 330 and 340 ( sub seconds) and the 350 ( Sweep seconds ) calibers. As a collector I would love to collect an example of the entire Seamaster line. But reality rears it head and I have to "compromise" and create a sub set that I would find interesting.

I remember reading about "bumper" wound movements. I thought it sounded really co ol. I then kept a sharp lookout for a "bumper" Seamaster. After about 6 months I found one, typical 34 mm in diameter with the beefy lugs and thick bezel. I loved the case style and the feeling of the gentle thump as I moved my arm around. The watch felt as if it was alive. I was more then happy with this simple Seamaster that was until I read somewhere that Omega made a few with a chronometre grade bumper movement.

Well, that did it for me.. I was on a NEW quest. To hunt for the elusive Seamaster bumper Chronometres and for the scope of this article I kept it to sweep second examples only. The Seamaster chronometre were the on the market before the Constellation was introduced, this point just pushed me harder to find them. The case reference for the Seamaster Sweep second bumper chronometre in 34 mm case was 2520, but most of the example I have came across were in 2577 cases that I confirmed were correct ( case ref numbers are cross referenced) . Omega also made the a "Jumbo" Seamaster bumper chronometre witha case ref of 2021 case diameter of 36 mm not counting lugs or crown and still took a 18 mm strap. The 2021 wears like a much large watch likes a flat lug Speedmaster.

But first lets look at the movements Omega used in the bumper chronometres. Omega wristwatch chronometre movements in my opinion started with the 30 mm manual wind family. The first bumper chronometre movements from Omega are the 30.10 JUB and the 28.10 JUB they were used in the Omega Centenary produced in 1948 for Omega 100th birthday.

In this diagram you can see the lineage of the bumper chronometre movements.

The 30T2Rg was used as the basis for the regulation system known as the " Omega System" for the deluxe finish execution chronometre. The first round of the bumper chronometres the 28.10 JUB and the 30.10 JUB has the fancy finished winding and setting wheels, the regulator was a simple stick regulation that was diamond cut. The next generation 343 (sub seconds) , 352 ( sweep seconds ) was based the the 28.10 JUB added the"Omega System" regulation to the rest of the deluxe execution finish. Then the 344 ( sub seconds ) and the 354 ( sweep seconds ) were produced cost cutting measures were taken, They are also chronometre grade but lost all fancy finished winding wheels and the "Omega System" regulation and these parts were replaced with standard finished wheels and a simple swan neck regulation system. The only descendent of the 30.10 JUB was the caliber 333 . The 333 also featured the deluxe execution chronometre finish and was only found in the large 36 mm sized sub seconds Seamaster chronometres and some large sized snapback bumpers from Omega.

Movement shot of a 30T2SCRg for your reference.

Here are Scans of the parts list for the 352

Now that we have a little background... I started to hunt for some of the Seamaster bumper sweep second chronometres..

The bulk of the Seamaster Chronometre calbier 352 were made betweel 1952 and 1955 .

Here we have a early Steel 352 with the chronometre inscription below the center pinion. case ref 2577 / 2520 34mm case.

Last but not lease my only other steel Seamaster chronometre with 18k pink gold applied markers. The dial is "peeling" but I love this one !! case rf 2577 with calbier 352.

http://omega.watchprosite.com/show-foru ... 16451/s-0/
Άβαταρ μέλους
antonis_ch

Πολυ βινταζ καταστασεις!
stavros_ch

Δημοσίευση από stavros_ch »

Ολα ενα και ενα! :cheer:
marios_ch

για δεστε μια κούκλα εδώ......... :magn:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f20/861-sp ... 92992.html
Άβαταρ μέλους
antonis_ch

Τελειο!
Άβαταρ μέλους
Megalos
Διαχειριστής

Δημοσίευση από Megalos »

marios_ch έγραψε:SPOTTED: A 1974 Omega Seamaster “Big Blue” In A 1976 Ferrari 308

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/2011/9/20/ ... ri-30.html
φιλε sv2 δικα σου το αυτοκινητο και το ρολοι :magn: :rose
Το watchfunclub στα μέσα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118633621493682/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/watchfunclub/
Απάντηση