ARMIDA WATCHES

Σε αυτή την θεματική ενότητα θα γίνετε αναφορά σε όλες τις εταιρείες οι οποίες προέρχονται από τον υπόλοιπο κόσμο
Απάντηση
giazach
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ARMIDA WATCHES

Δημοσίευση από giazach »

kαλησπερα παιδια.υπαρχει καμια πληροφορια για την ποιοτητα κατασκευης ρολογιων της ARMIDA?
Άβαταρ μέλους
Megalos
Διαχειριστής

Re: ARMIDA WATCHES

Δημοσίευση από Megalos »

ειδα το σιτε τους και φαινονται ομορφα τα κομματια τους ...
ξερεις τιποτα για τιμες ? ειναι παντως Hong Kong αρα τελωνεια κλπ
Το watchfunclub στα μέσα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118633621493682/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/watchfunclub/
Άβαταρ μέλους
ggli

Δημοσίευση από ggli »

Οι τιμές ποικίλουν ακόμα και για τα ίδια μοντέλα αφού ακολουθούν την συνήθη τακτική των internetικων εταιρειών να επιλέγεις είτε μηχανισμό eta είτε miyota.
Δεν θα τα έλεγα φθηνά , μέσο όρο γύρω στα 500 $ παίζουν .
ggli
Άβαταρ μέλους
Megalos
Διαχειριστής

Δημοσίευση από Megalos »

αρα οχι φθηνα θα ελεγα ... απο ποιοητητα πιστευετε οτι ειναι καλα ...
Άβαταρ μέλους
ggli

Δημοσίευση από ggli »

Megalos έγραψε:αρα οχι φθηνα θα ελεγα ... απο ποιοητητα πιστευετε οτι ειναι καλα ...

Δεν έχω διαβάσει κάτι αρνητικό , από εκεί και πέρα...
ggli
ar.parask

Δημοσίευση από ar.parask »

Καλησπέρα κύριοι κ ελπιζω κύριες!
Μολις έφθασε στα χέρια μου ένα μπλε armida.
Πραγματικά εξαιρετική ποιότητα κ ο ιδιοκτήτης της εταιρείας εξαιρετικά εξηπηρετικος.
Έγραψα κάτι για ένα αγγλικό φόρουμ κ δυστυχώς δεν εχω χρόνο να το μεταφράσω.
Το παραθέτω κ εδώ. Άμα αντικρούει κάποιον απο τους κανόνες του φόρουμ συγγνώμη αλλα νομίζω οι φωτογραφίες κ μονο κάτι λένε!

So, although I have managed to put a decent collection together I recently decided to find an appropriate beater watch and try to live with it. I did not have anything specific in mind and my only demand was to have a blue dial.
My first acquisition was the Borealis Estoril. Decent price, great quality and a great homage execution. I loved everything about it and i was impressed by the sapphire bezel. So, after a bit i decided that I liked it too much to risk the sapphire bezel getting shattered. My only concern is that the blue dial is not blue enough!
Εικόνα
So I decided to give another one a try and a PADI popped up in the SC. I thought I had to have it so I did. A great watch, great price, impressive quality but a beast for my 6.5 inch wrist. Yes, I know that it has a very modest lug to lug size but still too big. So back to the SC it went...
Εικόνα
The other day I saw an Armida milsub pop up in the SC. I was too slow and missed it. At that point I decided to do some more research on Armida. The milsub was also available in blue! I contacted Chris from Armida and he told me that all the A9 models where sold out with the exception of a few 1200m blues still in stock. He also mentioned that there was no intention of reproducing the line in the future. I decided to try to find a used blue milsub but with no success so in the end I bit the bullet and purchased the 1200m version new. My decision was also helped by the fact that the Blue Tudor Subs have become rarer than hen's teeth and cost much more that they did a year ago!
I placed the order Monday evening and the watch arrived today from Hong Kong. Impressive! As soon as I opened the package I was impressed! A vivid orange plastic cylinder containing a very nice watch and some goodies such as an extra strap, extra spring bars and a spring bar tool!
Εικόνα
Εικόνα
But lets get to the point, the watch. Well, it was love at first sight. A bit thick, but the curved back helps a lot. Helium valve, sword hands and a very nice extremely playful dial! amazing what $399 can get you.
I also enjoyed the fact that although it draws a lot from the rolex sub and the earlier sea dweller it is not in fact a straight up copy since a blue sea dweller was never produced and since no tudor sub came with sword hands or helium escape valve.
Εικόνα
Εικόνα
A signed crown is always a bonus.
Εικόνα
The main concern in different posts has been the caseback thickness. As I said above, the curved shape helps a lot and conceals it. I guess it is needed in order to achieve the 1200m depth rating. Thankfully, the mod community has found out that any case back from a SEIKO diver or a SEIKO sport's model can be used instead. Of course this probably compromises the 1200m rating. Anyway, I already have one on order in case I decide to go for it but for the time I cannot see it as a problem or a major concern.
Εικόνα
So here is the big dilemma; do i sell the Estoril or keep it?
I know i will not be wearing it as much but I really do like the watch. Unfortunately, my new year's resolution was one in one out... As you may have guessed i have not yet managed to impose it...
Εικόνα
What would you guys do?
On another note. I was never really a micro brand kind of guy but I am seriously impressed of the quality and the price points of some of their offerings....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author ar.parask for the post:
Megalos (Πέμ Φεβ 23, 2017 9:23 pm)
Rating: 7.69%
Άβαταρ μέλους
cupra73

Δημοσίευση από cupra73 »

Η armida βγάζει πανεμορφα και ποιοτικά ρολόγια σε λογικοτατες τιμές. Είχα το μπρονζε Α1 για αρκετό καιρό και αν δεν με κούραζε η πατινα του ίσως το είχα ακόμη....ολα τα λεφτά το lume τους που ειναι επιπέδου seiko και βάλε με μεγάλη ένταση και διάρκεια (c3).

Καλοφόρετο να είναι.!!!
These users thanked the author cupra73 for the post:
Megalos (Πέμ Φεβ 23, 2017 9:24 pm)
Rating: 7.69%
Άβαταρ μέλους
markosgr28

Δημοσίευση από markosgr28 »

Πολύ ωραία παρουσίαση και φωτο φίλε Άρη! Ευχαριστώ πολύ!

Προσωπικά δεν έχει εμπειρία από την εταιρία, αλλά ξέρω κάποια άτομα που είχαν ρολόγια και κάποιοι φίλοι από εδώ από το φόρουμ μου είχαν αναφέρει κάποια στιγμή ότι είχαν ρολόγια της. Καλά σχόλια διαβάζω γενικώς, αλλά γενικά σε εμφάνιση δε με τρελαίνουν, εκτός ελαχίστων εξαιρέσεων, οπότε σε αυτά τα χρήματα θα πήγαινα μάλλον σε κάτι άλλο. Αυτό του Άρη είναι ΠΟΛΥ ωραίο.
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
Megalos
Διαχειριστής

Δημοσίευση από Megalos »

Αρη ωραιοτατη παρουσιαση και φωτος ... και βεβαια ομορφο το Armida και με ωραια στοιχεια και χρωμα .. να το χαιρεσαι φιλε :sh:
Απάντηση