Zenith

Σε αυτή την θεματική ενότητα θα γίνετε αναφορά σε όλες τις εταιρείες οι οποίες προέρχονται από την Ελβετία
marios_ch

Re: Zenith

Δημοσίευση από marios_ch »

Baselworld 2012: Zenith

IWC and Zenith have a common point this year: 2012 will be under the Pilot's sign! But they don't choose the same approach. Zenith is very faithful to the strategy implemented by Jean-Frédéric Dufour based on the historical roots and complications taking advantage of the rich past of the Manufacture.

But if we sum up the 2012 offer only with the Pilot collection, we would bring a wrong feeling: it is much broader than expected and proposes a new 3 hands nugget: the Espada.

I propose to browse these novelties I had the chance to see and to handle during my appointment at Baselworld.

The new Pilot collection contains all the ingredients of Zenith strategy but with a little pinch of something else: the use of a historical movement.

I often wrote here that I regretted that these was no true handwind movement in current Zenith catalogue. With the Pilot Aeronef Type 20, Zenith found a provisional solution through a LE of 250 pieces: right back from the past, this impressive (in any meaning of the word) watch houses the famous pocket watch movement, the 5011. Obviously using a pocket watch movement in a context of a wristwatch is not piece of cake: the watch has to be large enough to host it... especially when the movement by itself has a 50mm diameter. So we get a very bulky timepiece with a 57,5mm case but which is totally justified by the pleasure to see the 5011 back to life.

The Pilot Aeronef Type 20 is excessive, almost unwearable... but it is not a problem here: the watch is dedicated to the lovers of the brand who wish to enjoy the pleasure to wind and to observe the 5011. The 5011 is a typical movement dedicated to chronometry: large balance wheel, fine adjustment, low frequency, large mainspring to reach 48 hours of power reserve. More than its beauty, it is the feeling of depth which is impressive. With its 10mm height, we have the sensation to observe a pit when we look at the balance wheel. Zenith had the good idea to preserve the decoration style and avoid the X-Mas tree effect. Beauty of the movement comes from its architecture not from its sober finishings.

To improve the comfort on the wrist, Zenith took the decision to use titanium for the case. A bit surprising for the coherence but understandable in a pure efficiency oriented strategy.

I was less convinced by the dial. I don't like the way the second subdial cuts the figures and the red hand of the power reserve which brings too much contrast.

The Pilot Aeronef Type 20 is mainly dedicated to collectorsd or Zenith fans and they won't be disappointed by it. Excess is a part of the magic of this timepiece.

http://zenith.watchprosite.com/show-for ... 82138/s-0/
i palios

Δημοσίευση από i palios »

Αγαπημενη Zenith, οταν τα ρολογια σου δεν εχουν τρυπες τι ωραια που εισαι!!! lol :magn:
Φανταζομαι τον πρωτο πιλοτο σε κανονικο μεγεθος ,.....τελειος $0$$$$$$ αλλα και τ αλλα σου πολυ ομορφα, τι dress ,τι σπορ, ετσι σε θελω. :good:
ΥΓ Οσο για το διαμαντενιο το αφηνω για τον Κο Φλωρινιοτη. cool
lovefist2001

Δημοσίευση από lovefist2001 »

i palios έγραψε:Αγαπημενη Zenith, οταν τα ρολογια σου δεν εχουν τρυπες τι ωραια που εισαι!!! lol :magn:
Φανταζομαι τον πρωτο πιλοτο σε κανονικο μεγεθος ,.....τελειος $0$$$$$$$$ αλλα και τ αλλα σου πολυ ομορφα, τι dress ,τι σπορ, ετσι σε θελω. :good:
ΥΓ Οσο για το διαμαντενιο το αφηνω για τον Κο Φλωρινιοτη. cool

:cheer:

Γιαννη ελπιζω να λες κανονικο κανονικο μεγεθος οχι αυτα τα 55 μμ γιατι παρολο που ειμαι ζενιθοπληκτος να φοραω ενα ξυπνητηρι ειναι καπως !!! :gf: :gf:

Σταυρος
i palios

Δημοσίευση από i palios »

Σταυρο οταν λεω κανονικο μεγεθος εννοω ρολοι κι οχι........ να μοιαζει με ρολοι. :slap:
lovefist2001

Δημοσίευση από lovefist2001 »

:ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:
Άβαταρ μέλους
Megalos
Διαχειριστής

Δημοσίευση από Megalos »

πολυ ομορφα τα περισσοτερα κομματια αυτα της Zenith ....
ο πιλοτος βεβαια δειχνει ομορφος αλλα 57,5 (οχι 55 Σταυρο) παρα ειναι too much :slap:
Το watchfunclub στα μέσα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118633621493682/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/watchfunclub/
Αλεξανδρος Σιαχος
Has thanked: 0

Δημοσίευση από Αλεξανδρος Σιαχος »

Ωραία τα ρολόγια της ZENITH,μου αρέσει που κάνει στροφή προς την κλασσική σειρά ευχαριστώ
marios_ch

Δημοσίευση από marios_ch »

Prototype Zenith El Primero Bought By Zenith For 37,500 CHF At Christie's

Εικόνα

Of all the stunning lots in this week's Christie's sale in Geneva, one that particularly caught our eye, and the eye of some serious watch collectors, was a mythical prototype Zenith El Primero. This watch was one of 25 prototypes, of which an unknown number survive to this day. Turns out that interest in the watch ran beyond the typical collector, with Zenith themselves getting right in the thick of bidding.

Housed in the same relatively large case as the reference A386 (a.k.a. the "tricolor"), the prototype differs in that a serial number was not engraved on the caseback and the side of the case was modified to add pushers for day and month adjustments. Essentially, the movements in these prototypes incorporated moonphase, month, and day indicators on top of the standard El Primero automatic chronograph movement that had a date indication and operated at 36,000 beats per hour. The movement is signed 3019 PHC (the standard El Primero movement), but is the clear precursor to the 3019 PHF movement found in the Zenith Espada.

This prototype is similar to another that is known to survive. Both feature a gray dial with star markers at the 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock positions to create space for the day and month windows. A video featuring Charles Vermot, the man who saved all of the Zenith El Primero parts and plans from destruction, also shows an example of the watch at the 2:50 mark. Beyond these two public examples, it is unclear if the other 23 still exist.

After the auction, Zenith announced on Facebook that they had won the auction, which ended at 37,500 CHF. It is admirable that Zenith is collecting important vintage pieces from its illustrious horological history.

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/2012/5/18/ ... chf-a.html
Άβαταρ μέλους
Megalos
Διαχειριστής

Δημοσίευση από Megalos »

καλη κινηση της Zenith .... να δημιουργει το μουσειο της
Το watchfunclub στα μέσα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118633621493682/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/watchfunclub/
Άβαταρ μέλους
antonis_ch

Δημοσίευση από antonis_ch »

Απάντηση