Six For Six: German Watches That Compete With Swiss Timepieces

Στην ενότητα αυτή τα μέλη μπορούν να επισυνάπτουν κείμενα σχετικά με ρολόγια τους ή γενικά κείμενα που έχουν να κάνουν με τον μαγικό κόσμο της ωρολογοποιίας
Απάντηση
TheWatchBuddies
Has thanked: 0

Six For Six: German Watches That Compete With Swiss Timepieces

Δημοσίευση από TheWatchBuddies »

When we think of watches, our minds are often first cast to Switzerland’s many manufacturers. But Germany makes fantastic timepieces, and perhaps it is worth giving Switzerland’s larger northern neighbor a look too when on the hunt for a new watch. Let’s look at some German watches!

Switzerland has a proud tradition of watchmaking that we often celebrate here on Fratello with tours of watch factories and features exploring the history of Swiss watch brands or the significance of new models that riff on the heritage of older references. But it is not just the Swiss who have heritage, quality, and value on offer when considering a new watch. Yes, Japan has many options covered for the discerning consumer, but today, we are going to look at Germany. We’ll consider six watch options from Switzerland paired with their German counterparts for your

German watches can offer great value
Before we begin, I must flag a small caveat: comparing German and Swiss watchmaking in a blanket sense is not the intention of this article. That would be a nearly impossible task when you consider all the different factors and brands that either country offers. But one thing has become clear in my research: German watches can offer very good bang for your buck! So, in addition to the watches listed here today, I would love to hear your recommendations in the comments.

We need a plan to tether this comparison to. I think that a reasonably simple path forward is picking out six different styles of watches we often see on people’s wrists and providing options from each country. This means we are focusing on categories rather than price points; undoubtedly, some of you will correctly notice that some of these options exist in different price categories. So, with that caveat in place, here we go!

https://www.fratellowatches.com/six-for ... 280cc2.jpg[/IMG]

Στάλθηκε από το SM-S918B μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

These users thanked the author TheWatchBuddies for the post:
Megalos (Δευ Απρ 15, 2024 10:13 pm)
Rating: 7.69%
gep

Re: Six For Six: German Watches That Compete With Swiss Timepieces

Δημοσίευση από gep »

Ωραίο άρθρο, ευχαριστώ

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Άβαταρ μέλους
Megalos
Διαχειριστής

Δημοσίευση από Megalos »

συμφωνω απολυτα ... ενδιαφερουσες παρατηρησεις
Το watchfunclub στα μέσα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118633621493682/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/watchfunclub/
Άβαταρ μέλους
kalvetfl67

Δημοσίευση από kalvetfl67 »

Ωραίο αρθρο . Πραγματι οι Γερμανοί εχουν εξαιρετικές προτάσεις . Η αλήθεια είναι οτι για κάποιο λόγο δεν έχουν την δημοφιλία των Ελβετικών . Ισως η σχεδίαση ειναι κάπως ιδιόρυθμη .
These users thanked the author kalvetfl67 for the post:
Megalos (Δευ Απρ 15, 2024 10:30 pm)
Rating: 7.69%
Απάντηση